In Singapore hun, u can't escape ERP. wth?
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11484483?origin\x3dhttp://fazfoward.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Why fart and waste when u can burp and taste?
Friday, March 16, 2007
What's the story now?
My big imagination run wild. I was not conned. I was just being stupid,know. How can he cheat me. Well anyways, I'll be depending on my Specs Now. n like i said to fi, Life means so Much more now. hah~ bud it's kinda loose. Bummer!
I'm broke every end of the month. sian. Oh, not exactly, i'll go broke in the middle of the month. I'm a Stupid big spender who spends on absolutely Nothing. Hah. Work Has never been This fun before. i mean, Without the Big Kiddo. but,sian..she'll be back next week. Haiz. how great can that be,huh? she's the 2nd mini boss like i don't even wanna know. i wana post my pic here bud, knn, i left my fone at work. kao. bodoh sekali.com kan aku. hopefully it's doing fine. hah. selenge as always. GSS is In. GSS is In. GSS is SO IN. so my hard-earned money. i'll save u up in like what? Next Next Money. sorry sangat lah syang.
anyway. ANYWAY. i met Seri n Safandi y'day. i turned out to be Pretty fun actually. watch tickless movie. cool,huh. like i said to The couple,Causewapoint cinema, is not worth my Money. Might as well watch it for free since big chances are so available. yet, they wanna pay. like, as if. thier face lagee muke ffree... ahha. sorry ah seri. bud it's tru, isnt it. tell me. out of all the trips u had in the theatre,how many times did u actually pay for the tics? hah. like for myself, 3 out of the 2 years of frequent trips? i mean i used to watch every new movies back to back. like the day after another for FREE. aha. bud now, the chances are so FAT. damm. so when will we go out again? TWO MONTHS TIIME? aduuh. waduuh.


Lau Pan Niang

Photobucket

Nice to meet you, *shakes hand*

I'm Faz but not that furious,neither am I in Tokyo.
Still 16, 17? Well atleast that's what 7-11 and mama shop thinks.
Cheese cake and strawberry milkshake to go, please. (:

Not your cup of tea?

Well, X marks the spot, hun.


Links

Sue Shekyn Seri Felicia Ain Wan Amin Arto Nabila Nurul Huda Mirta Syazanna Eeduh Qian Hui ShaSha Lizah Jessica Magdelene Syikin Zira Faziee Adora Shereen
Silly Stinkaporeans
Chasing cars
The current mood of fazfoward at www.imood.com
snoopettes
Website Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters





I'm Watching . . !

follow fazforward at http://twitter.com