I spent my Tuesday sleeping the whole time after watching DVDs and the marathon is still ON!! nyehaha. Well, Innovians, chew on this, I purposely took two days leave so that i can watch the DVDs that i recently bought, and then roooootttt at home the whole day! I know, my life is so dreaded like that now. hah.
Oh. The policeman at the Immigration Center is soooooo goddammblardybigtimeasshole one! And i wonder why! Well anyway, i passed with 4 DVDs, 2 chewing gums anddd A box of cigarettes which is not even mine! Bought donuts which is not as yummy as the ones at MUNCY's. they're the sinniest sin everrrr.
And i got one very stupid call just now. I think they wanna dupe me or something saying that i've got the chance to speak to
whatever-the-company's-name-is manager. is that stupid or what? and i did the smartest thing ever. that is to put down the phone. hahaha. smart move eyyy? And i can't access through friendster! what parental site sia?
at times like this u lingers, i sense the presence but who are you?