Sunday, August 12, 2007
What's the story now?
I'm gonna go on a Donut and mat-hair-center-parting hunting today!!! which on the other hand means I'm gonna go JB. I know there's nothing to be excited about, but i'm gonna snoop in illegal DVDs and watch it at work. huahuahua. It's not really illegal anyway. But for now i have to wait for my mom and her sissies to come back from a wedding function and my dad to come home straight after work, I'm gonna go with the Jakoonies A.K.A my mom's older sister, her sister in law on some others which also means that they're gonna piss my pants off and i'll be yelling at my mom and dad for bringing them along! Am i a bad daughter or whut? hee. Trust be they'll be the biggest jakunnss ever when it comes to bargains and discounts. Oh my, this will be a lonnnngggggg tiring day. Well, swells. :) Have a great SUNDAY everyone who reads but doesn't tag no more. >:P