In Singapore hun, u can't escape ERP. wth?
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11484483?origin\x3dhttp://fazfoward.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Why fart and waste when u can burp and taste?
Monday, September 24, 2007
What's the story now?

Today is so stupid. I went through so much ordeals! Golly!, not one bit reminds me that i'm still stuck (or maybe all muslims) in a free sin month. err, yeah. I swore, again. These bloody faggots like JULES and LEO will bring me down. Totally.

Which stupid idiot will yak at you early in the morning? Ans: Jules the mother of all gossips.

And which fucking son of a gun with a pea for a brain will throw tantrums at, yours truly the innocent one? Ans: Leo the headquarter for all decays.

Why? Don't even bother to ask. What am i anyway? Your mother fucking secretary? Sorry for being rude but i feel that this is the only way for you guys out there to briefly understand what kind of Monday Blues i had.

And yes, better yet i had Maggie for break fast. Well, dinner in a case. Just splendid to end my fucking day with. How bad is yours compared to mine?

So now, i hope tomorrow will be better. I'm confident because tomorrow is when the gates of heaven opens. I'LL HAVE A FULL POCKET! So where will i start? Glorious food for break fast/dinner of cause.

Well actually for a second thought, my Monday ain't shitty as it seems because being the WORLD GREATEST MOM, like what my mom has always been, she bought me some food to eat. I LOVE YOU, ibusssssss.

Dear God,

Sorry again today for being a bad PUTTY TAT, i mean bad girl. hehe.

xoxo

Now that i lit up a candle, i got burnt.


Lau Pan Niang

Photobucket

Nice to meet you, *shakes hand*

I'm Faz but not that furious,neither am I in Tokyo.
Still 16, 17? Well atleast that's what 7-11 and mama shop thinks.
Cheese cake and strawberry milkshake to go, please. (:

Not your cup of tea?

Well, X marks the spot, hun.


Links

Sue Shekyn Seri Felicia Ain Wan Amin Arto Nabila Nurul Huda Mirta Syazanna Eeduh Qian Hui ShaSha Lizah Jessica Magdelene Syikin Zira Faziee Adora Shereen
Silly Stinkaporeans
Chasing cars
The current mood of fazfoward at www.imood.com
snoopettes
Website Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters





I'm Watching . . !

follow fazforward at http://twitter.com