In Singapore hun, u can't escape ERP. wth?
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11484483?origin\x3dhttp://fazfoward.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Why fart and waste when u can burp and taste?
Monday, October 22, 2007
What's the story now?
Wall of Fame. (haha)


Whoa, i think this will be my longest entry. Pictures and more pictures.



Nyehehehs.


I think i have the biggest family connections that will never stop. Why? Because we've only covered like 1/2 of my granny's side. And my weekends have been spend with my family visting the other side of the family. But, it's like once in a while. I guess, i pretty much enjoyed the whole sweaty journey of Aidilfitri. But i guess, the bonding between me and my other cousins, seems pretty much hilarious, because we only talk once a year, for a mere 15 minutes or so. Indeed, we've not connection whatsoever. And i being the shy one as always, will tend to sit on the other side, pretending to be busy or sleepy. I don't start any conversation, neither do i enjoy talking that much either. But it'll differ, once the bonding starts with a little bit of sarcasm. I'll laugh my big ass off. And that's when they'll know the ''other'' side of me. Huahuahua. Nevertheless, i was happy yet again, simply because, i still receive green packets. Hee.

R.I.P
I love my rings!
The Cakudis.
The cakuduts.

Yours truly, Sissie And Ijal.

i have more pictures but my fooking back is aching. Till then,

xoxo.


Lau Pan Niang

Photobucket

Nice to meet you, *shakes hand*

I'm Faz but not that furious,neither am I in Tokyo.
Still 16, 17? Well atleast that's what 7-11 and mama shop thinks.
Cheese cake and strawberry milkshake to go, please. (:

Not your cup of tea?

Well, X marks the spot, hun.


Links

Sue Shekyn Seri Felicia Ain Wan Amin Arto Nabila Nurul Huda Mirta Syazanna Eeduh Qian Hui ShaSha Lizah Jessica Magdelene Syikin Zira Faziee Adora Shereen
Silly Stinkaporeans
Chasing cars
The current mood of fazfoward at www.imood.com
snoopettes
Website Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters





I'm Watching . . !

follow fazforward at http://twitter.com