In Singapore hun, u can't escape ERP. wth?
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11484483?origin\x3dhttp://fazfoward.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Why fart and waste when u can burp and taste?
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
What's the story now?




Two more days to HARI RAYA, So, i would like to wish all MUSLIMS a happy err.. Aildilfitri. Yeh, so i'm sorry hoh if i've ever offended anyone of you in any way. With sincerity, from the bottom of my heart. hehe. If that is still not enough, then i guess u guys come to my house, i can give u green packet one. haha.

I've cleaned my room. Well, my side actually. Cuz i'm sharing room with my Elder sister mah. Sian. I pinned up some space to hang my precious gems, knick and knacks. All that's left to do is the bed. i'll change the bedsheet one day before raya. For the spirit. For the spirit, :) .

My house is still in a mess. I wonder when will they ever get all the stuff moved out.

Siti Suhaila Bte Solaimih,


I wish u a very happy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. A great person like you, with good soul, good heart and every quality of the perfect friend, woman, daughter etc. will be blessed with good life. I know, god knows. Maybe that special someone whom was once a part of your life, (well, he still is) is far den happy to see his special daughter smiling, laughing. Me too, don't want ever want to see you sad. And i know, how proud your father is to have a daughter who's not only beautiful on the outside, but on the inside as well. Even though some times we might not have the same thought on something silly, i still treasure you as one of the special-est person whom i'll always cherish, deep down my heart. With this, i would like to say how fortunate i am to have met someone like you. God share everything equally. And i hope that I'm one of the person who you will always remember. Perhaps someone extra to share all your woes and problems, love and happiness with. There's no doubt bout how i feel everytime having u by my side. As a colleague, as a friend. I'm sorry if i've ever offended u too. U know, i have a very foul mouth. But with your guidance, slowly, by the right time, i'll be a woman who's respected just like you. What come may, I'll always remember you as someone who wants her friend to be respected not only by others, but by ourself too. I understand you way too much even though we've only met for less den a year. We bonded fast. Maybe god wants me to be happy. And that's when i found you, Angel in disguise. Guide me through, i know you are the perfect example. :)




But, i'll not laugh the way u use to do hoh, cuz it's very heavy. Haha inside joke. inside joke! Golly, i feel like crying.



And don't feel all perasan ah. Later kau tak leh tidor asyik ingat aku, abeh letak gambar aku bawah bantal kau. I know, u love me as much kan. ahahha.


Last but not least,

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY INFESTED HEART!

yours truly,






Lau Pan Niang

Photobucket

Nice to meet you, *shakes hand*

I'm Faz but not that furious,neither am I in Tokyo.
Still 16, 17? Well atleast that's what 7-11 and mama shop thinks.
Cheese cake and strawberry milkshake to go, please. (:

Not your cup of tea?

Well, X marks the spot, hun.


Links

Sue Shekyn Seri Felicia Ain Wan Amin Arto Nabila Nurul Huda Mirta Syazanna Eeduh Qian Hui ShaSha Lizah Jessica Magdelene Syikin Zira Faziee Adora Shereen
Silly Stinkaporeans
Chasing cars
The current mood of fazfoward at www.imood.com
snoopettes
Website Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters





I'm Watching . . !

follow fazforward at http://twitter.com