Tuesday, November 20, 2007
What's the story now?
I'm back. Alive and still kicking. haha.
Monday was one hell of a day. I nearly died. Really. Poor Sue and myself. haha. My legs couldn't move. Yes, it was that dramatic. I thought of canceling the plan i had with Amira, but she's really good at bugging me. Reach my place really fast, and i just can't escape! haha. Then, i thought of being selfish. I was in the brink of switching off my phone so that there'll be no possibilities whatsoever for Amira to get hold off me. But, having the purest human heart (haha!) i did meet her at last. I'm a good friend what.
Walk around a little bit cuz my legs just couldn't take it. Sat around more. Smoked and we pearled ourself (drank bubble tea with shitloads of pearls laa). Choose a pretty and cheap bag for herself and sat at civic for a little while before bidding goodbye. Went home and slept like a log. haha.
That's it i think.
Anyways, i hope our little date will happen eh Amira. We'll go ice-skating and chill around as usual. please make it happen eh...... i know you'll read this!