In Singapore hun, u can't escape ERP. wth?
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11484483?origin\x3dhttp://fazfoward.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Why fart and waste when u can burp and taste?
Thursday, December 13, 2007
What's the story now?
Whoa. I think i know why it's been raining like cows and elephants, cuz christmas is coming!

maybe other countries is like snowing right now, and ours is like always raining, because Mr Sun

has been been that good lately.... errr.... yaa.. i've been shivering like hell other than pissing.
.
.
.
shivers, shivers shivers. shiver me timber!! chao love~


Lau Pan Niang

Photobucket

Nice to meet you, *shakes hand*

I'm Faz but not that furious,neither am I in Tokyo.
Still 16, 17? Well atleast that's what 7-11 and mama shop thinks.
Cheese cake and strawberry milkshake to go, please. (:

Not your cup of tea?

Well, X marks the spot, hun.


Links

Sue Shekyn Seri Felicia Ain Wan Amin Arto Nabila Nurul Huda Mirta Syazanna Eeduh Qian Hui ShaSha Lizah Jessica Magdelene Syikin Zira Faziee Adora Shereen
Silly Stinkaporeans
Chasing cars
The current mood of fazfoward at www.imood.com
snoopettes
Website Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters





I'm Watching . . !

follow fazforward at http://twitter.com