Sunday, December 02, 2007
What's the story now?
i actually have to wait after tonnes of you-tubing for this shit to actually show it's fucking page. Unbelievable.
Anywoots, while on the way home, I saw Elizabeth, an old school mate. Yakked with her for the longest time evahhh, commented some thoughts on me. Yes, i know, i know, i've put on alot of weight. Eventually, i'll burn it off. *shrugs. Many people claimed that i used to be thin and stuff, well believe it or not i used to be underweight (LOL), no really. But, it's not due to glorious food i became as such. It's just that i have some complications on my health. Yah, i know some of you might think that i'm just giving stupid reasons. I'm not going to give any further details. Boo yah.
Having a new post, means zero tolerance. Now i know something which i better not say it here. O'well, swells. I'm on my own in the end of the day.