In Singapore hun, u can't escape ERP. wth?
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11484483?origin\x3dhttp://fazfoward.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Why fart and waste when u can burp and taste?
Saturday, December 22, 2007
What's the story now?
Right...
.
I'm getting something over at E-bay, from someone who lives in US. Actually, i don't really know how the whole process goes like, from the payment, to the delivery and such, and im so a virgin at this online-buying things thing. I've never ever bought anything Online! So what i'm getting? A Polaroid Land camera. Golly, i've been searching for that old devil for a lonnng time now. And now, i'm like chatting with the seller.
.
But, i'm going to Sim Lim today. Gonna look around, who know's there's a better deal? Fie's gonna look around too. She going to ditch her beceng Cam, soon! haha
.
Anyway, i think i'm gonna be sick again. I can feel it in my throat, my spine and where ever else. My body aches like no body's business. And yesterday, my attack, attacks again. God i feel like dying. And i've been reminded by Mom, to be wary of what i consume. No cold drink, Orange juice or the fruit itself, snacks and all the other things i like. And, i think i'll ditch smoking too. Haha.
.
Oh, im sooo getting myself a Vagary Watch! God, thank you for the joy i have in my life, as it is.


Lau Pan Niang

Photobucket

Nice to meet you, *shakes hand*

I'm Faz but not that furious,neither am I in Tokyo.
Still 16, 17? Well atleast that's what 7-11 and mama shop thinks.
Cheese cake and strawberry milkshake to go, please. (:

Not your cup of tea?

Well, X marks the spot, hun.


Links

Sue Shekyn Seri Felicia Ain Wan Amin Arto Nabila Nurul Huda Mirta Syazanna Eeduh Qian Hui ShaSha Lizah Jessica Magdelene Syikin Zira Faziee Adora Shereen
Silly Stinkaporeans
Chasing cars
The current mood of fazfoward at www.imood.com
snoopettes
Website Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters





I'm Watching . . !

follow fazforward at http://twitter.com