In Singapore hun, u can't escape ERP. wth?
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11484483?origin\x3dhttp://fazfoward.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Why fart and waste when u can burp and taste?
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
What's the story now?
i'm v lazeh to update. who reads this fckd up blog anyways? sheesh. but since i'm dying ot of boredom, i'll just blog for the sake of it. Heck..


What's a post without pictures right? Blame my stupid Nokieh phone. nokieh~ haha. Norkiah. LOL. i thought of chunking this stupid phone under my bed with all my stupid junks underneath(tissues, shopping bags, boxes, dust, yeh i'm a dirty girl), but my stupid sis broke my Samsung charger. Now my belovd Samsung cell is left safely on my rack. My rack means i stuff junks that i love v much like my rings, neo's, chunks and chinks, bla bla, picturess, i just love my rack, that's all you need to know. bleargh.


What else shall i update u non existent people with? hmm~


I'm broke. that, u all should know i guess. I bought one polaroid camera for Sofian and myself. I burned and bid 55$ godamit bucks away on Pedicure. that shall be my first and maybe not last since i like how my toe nails are prettily handled. 55$, i could have 2 weeks supply of them polaroid films.

I bought a top at Bugis. Pretty amazing i must admit cuz i've always thought that Bugis street is not a place for me to be in. Cuz from my point of view, they (Bugis street vendors) sells only stupid stupid STUPID colored skinny fcking jeans, and those stupid bags...(wait i'll find some pics of that bag which me and Alfiah hates so much named, pukedek, wait eh...)ok scrap that, i don't really know the name of the bag, it's printed in checkered or flowery details and such. eww loh.

Now my hair sucks. Cuz i've been wearing this handmade headgear which i think is pretty nice, and i've been donning it since morning, thus, the outcome of my miserable looking hair.

Hmm...I think that's it. i bore the shit our of my self too. :P


Lau Pan Niang

Photobucket

Nice to meet you, *shakes hand*

I'm Faz but not that furious,neither am I in Tokyo.
Still 16, 17? Well atleast that's what 7-11 and mama shop thinks.
Cheese cake and strawberry milkshake to go, please. (:

Not your cup of tea?

Well, X marks the spot, hun.


Links

Sue Shekyn Seri Felicia Ain Wan Amin Arto Nabila Nurul Huda Mirta Syazanna Eeduh Qian Hui ShaSha Lizah Jessica Magdelene Syikin Zira Faziee Adora Shereen
Silly Stinkaporeans
Chasing cars
The current mood of fazfoward at www.imood.com
snoopettes
Website Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters





I'm Watching . . !

follow fazforward at http://twitter.com