Take care everyone. Cherish the ones u love. If u like someone, better grab it fast, or else u'll be crying your ass off. And if you have that someone special, don't take him/her for granted. Treat each day like u've left a penny in the pocket. Take a step back, behold. Never let your anger overtake your thoughts. Give in and take but not too much. Say i love u atleast once a day, or maybe twice! People like surprises, you know what i mean. Say sorry, give a peck or two, or just get it on, wet and sloppy (teehee). U'll never know how much that person means to you, until they leave u. Just my thoughts. I've experienced many fallbacks. So yeh. :)
Getting a year older, makes me a wee bit wiser. Learning from regrets and experience makes me a better person. Last but not least, have faith. Ray of light will guide u through.
Nice to meet you, *shakes hand*
I'm Faz but not that furious,neither am I in Tokyo.Not your cup of tea?
Well, X marks the spot, hun.