Friday, February 08, 2008
What's the story now?
this will be a veh odd post I'm actually posting pictures! nyehaha.
After work on Wednesday, i hurried my way to home cuz the transport arrived earlier than expected. Cabbed from Alfiah's home. Sian...wasted money. Food's nice, but this particular auntie just have to make everyone's mood down. Her children needs a wake up slap from me, like realllllly.
I gambled with my Aunts. And i think they need a hard slap on the face too, except this is to be done by Grandma. They gambled and lost huge sum of money. haha. And as for me, i'm chicken, i only opened 10 cents, the biggest is 50 cents. so no much difference is made. Haha, kanasai i know.
So.....here it is my friends, picturessss....
I tried my Photography skills a little. He He Hehhhh.





Know what? suddenly i cant upload picture. Tsk, not my fault. Will try again later or a few months later. Haha. OK...will try ok. Bye.