In Singapore hun, u can't escape ERP. wth?
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11484483?origin\x3dhttp://fazfoward.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Why fart and waste when u can burp and taste?
Friday, February 22, 2008
What's the story now?
know what? i've not been saying this for quite sometime now, but i hate working now. not that i hate my job. i just don't know why.


Haiz...i should have just stayed at Camden. With memories that linger and wont seem to go away... Why cant I be happier? Today's a brand new day...The hurt I'm feeling now wont disappear over night but Someway... Somehow... Everything will turn out alright.


Sometimes I feel like the last cookie in the cookie jar- broken and alone. I've not been going to lunch for hmm~ can't remember how long. Not that i'm on a diet but i'm usually alone. You know i hate going to crowded places alone, so the thought of having lunch ALONE just shudders me. i'm afraid of the crowds I'm in. actually i'm afraid of everything. i rather be very fcking hungry then to go LUNCH ALONE. yeh, but it's ok. i can just sit here and do my stuff.........




alone.
alone.
alone.

.....


still alone now.


ring. ring. ring. chitter chatter. chitty chatter. familiar faces, un familiar faces. stupid smells. ring~


alone.
alone.
alone.


suddenly alone seems so subtle.



When you're up, your friends know who you are.
When you're down, you know who your friends are...


Lau Pan Niang

Photobucket

Nice to meet you, *shakes hand*

I'm Faz but not that furious,neither am I in Tokyo.
Still 16, 17? Well atleast that's what 7-11 and mama shop thinks.
Cheese cake and strawberry milkshake to go, please. (:

Not your cup of tea?

Well, X marks the spot, hun.


Links

Sue Shekyn Seri Felicia Ain Wan Amin Arto Nabila Nurul Huda Mirta Syazanna Eeduh Qian Hui ShaSha Lizah Jessica Magdelene Syikin Zira Faziee Adora Shereen
Silly Stinkaporeans
Chasing cars
The current mood of fazfoward at www.imood.com
snoopettes
Website Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters





I'm Watching . . !

follow fazforward at http://twitter.com