In Singapore hun, u can't escape ERP. wth?
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11484483?origin\x3dhttp://fazfoward.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Why fart and waste when u can burp and taste?
Monday, February 18, 2008
What's the story now?
In a matter of seconds, it's hours now, damn, the world is too fast, too fast for me to catch up. I.NEED.TO.BREATE.SLOWLY. *gasp for air* it's not helping, grr.


-loveeeeeeeeeeeee..




Dear God,

Show me the ray of light where i can get a better vision of life as a whole. I'm tired of repeating the same old usuals. I need something new....someone, somebody perhaps? not too much to ask for right? yes, maybe i should start praying, now and more. guilty as charged, heh heh.


Amin.



I would like to take a very loooooooooooooooooooooong break. Too bad it's not happening. Too bad it won't be happening at all. >:( Taking a short break is already so hard. Work sucks, suck work, suck the stupid management. I REALLY NEED A BREAK. give me them kit-kats.


urgh. frustrating, yeh, u can say that again, FRUSTRATING!


Lau Pan Niang

Photobucket

Nice to meet you, *shakes hand*

I'm Faz but not that furious,neither am I in Tokyo.
Still 16, 17? Well atleast that's what 7-11 and mama shop thinks.
Cheese cake and strawberry milkshake to go, please. (:

Not your cup of tea?

Well, X marks the spot, hun.


Links

Sue Shekyn Seri Felicia Ain Wan Amin Arto Nabila Nurul Huda Mirta Syazanna Eeduh Qian Hui ShaSha Lizah Jessica Magdelene Syikin Zira Faziee Adora Shereen
Silly Stinkaporeans
Chasing cars
The current mood of fazfoward at www.imood.com
snoopettes
Website Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters





I'm Watching . . !

follow fazforward at http://twitter.com