In Singapore hun, u can't escape ERP. wth?
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11484483?origin\x3dhttp://fazfoward.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Why fart and waste when u can burp and taste?
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
What's the story now?
*mike check, mike check*



Ohhhhh kayyyyy.


I've not been good. I mean i was sick for 3 solid days. High fever, runny nose, drama mama coughs, and when i sneeze out, blood actually came out! I've to be covered with blankets and quilts all ze freaking time, on a hot afternoon some~more. And now my throat hurts realllll badddd. Everytime i've to answer the phone call, i'll yield out a very very screechy voice. U know, like when your mike is near to the speaker or something like that. very baaad.


Enough of me being sick already.


Hmm, like finally i decided to get a new pair of glasses. You see, my eyesight is so bad, i mistook 3 for an 8, or 1 for a 7. i can't even read Mac's board. Not to mention any other board.


I was really shocked when i was told that my degree is 250 for the left and 150 for the right. Righttttt.... Lol. And i've a hard time finding the right one cuz u see, the frames can cost u for about 450$. but that one is so nice i tell ya. the frames are made of leather. kwakwakwa. the rest is like 300$ plusss like that. now i'm so broke!


anyways, i watched Step Up 2. nothing much to yak abt but i think the lead actress is such a bore. Jessica Alba is way better. Buttttt, Adam G. Sevani is like oh my god. I'm a sucker for curly haired guys. And he's such a phenomenal dancer, really! he's the first ever guy to sway my feet off. Aww...and i lost something most priceless. He took my heart away.







Hahahaha. no, seriously.


Lau Pan Niang

Photobucket

Nice to meet you, *shakes hand*

I'm Faz but not that furious,neither am I in Tokyo.
Still 16, 17? Well atleast that's what 7-11 and mama shop thinks.
Cheese cake and strawberry milkshake to go, please. (:

Not your cup of tea?

Well, X marks the spot, hun.


Links

Sue Shekyn Seri Felicia Ain Wan Amin Arto Nabila Nurul Huda Mirta Syazanna Eeduh Qian Hui ShaSha Lizah Jessica Magdelene Syikin Zira Faziee Adora Shereen
Silly Stinkaporeans
Chasing cars
The current mood of fazfoward at www.imood.com
snoopettes
Website Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters





I'm Watching . . !

follow fazforward at http://twitter.com