Monday, March 10, 2008
What's the story now?
On a very fucked up day, a monday. Not sure whether it's sunny or rainy.
Bolded - the retared fucking old caller.
"Eh hello, where is my report? U said 5 minutes, now it's more then 20 minutes (liar), where is it"?- a very kanasai tone.
"they are still checking, I'll fax to you once it's ready"
"what do u mean they are still checking, Next time don't say 5 minutes. You said you'll fax to me""ya i know, but they are still checking, can u stop blaming me"
"I'm not blaming you, but u said 5 minutes, how long are you guys going to take""If the lab tech says 5 minutes, i'll tell u 5 minutes ok. Now i'll check and i'll fax to you once it's ready"
"what do u mean? can u fax it to me now?""OK!, wait"
-raised my voice, can...not....take.....it!
2nd call.
"What's Angela (manager, so what?) number""9....*****.."
3rd call
"I tried faxing but it's engaged"
"yah i know, I'm talking to Anngeeelaaa""ok..."
4th called.
" i tried faxing again, but it's still engage"
"yah i know, i'm on the line""so how am i suppose to fax to you"
"I'm on the line"- So why are u pestering me for the fax report in the first place huh bodoh? Still wanna complain!
"ohhhh ok"
5th call (by another caller, same clinic)
"Who did the faxing just now?""why?"
"No, why must u fax it to me 3 times?"- blaming me for everything. good ah, keep it up.
"i don't know, your fax machine was engaged. i told Leong"
"ahhh....ok, nevermind!"I JUST LOVE MY LIFE LOH, ENTERTAINING FUCKERS FOR A LIVING.