In Singapore hun, u can't escape ERP. wth?
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11484483?origin\x3dhttp://fazfoward.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Why fart and waste when u can burp and taste?
Monday, May 12, 2008
What's the story now?
I'll be busy with nothing but i am not able to blog since there's a new "intern". Yeah, I'll be teaching her a stuff or two. Hopefully for a short period of time cuz i don't wanna be missed out on the "cyber world". ha ha.


And something happened in the Lab. What's supposed to be a friendly complaint turned out to a HEATED argument. i find that it was seriously pointless. And i just can't stand it when they began to shout at each another. Drama yang tak perlu sangat. I HATE ARGUMENTS OK. LOUD ARGUMENTS MAKES ME CRAZY. I HAD TO SHOUT. but, they ignored me. Even after my IN-CHARGE ask them to stop, they continued blaming that he's taking it too lightly.


P-1 "U're crazy"
P-2 "NOO, U ARE CRAZY".
P-1 "U HAVE SELF DEPRESSION"
P-1 "U ARE SIOW"
P-2 "U ARE SIOW"

So thing is, both of them is just the same. One's crazy, the other's insane. I think both of them had a bad night with the hubs in bed. LOL.


I think i'm going to be sick (OH NO!). i hate being sick. I hate the sore. I hate the drama-mama coughs. I hate the flu. I just hate being sick. BIG SIGH!


Lau Pan Niang

Photobucket

Nice to meet you, *shakes hand*

I'm Faz but not that furious,neither am I in Tokyo.
Still 16, 17? Well atleast that's what 7-11 and mama shop thinks.
Cheese cake and strawberry milkshake to go, please. (:

Not your cup of tea?

Well, X marks the spot, hun.


Links

Sue Shekyn Seri Felicia Ain Wan Amin Arto Nabila Nurul Huda Mirta Syazanna Eeduh Qian Hui ShaSha Lizah Jessica Magdelene Syikin Zira Faziee Adora Shereen
Silly Stinkaporeans
Chasing cars
The current mood of fazfoward at www.imood.com
snoopettes
Website Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters





I'm Watching . . !

follow fazforward at http://twitter.com