Wednesday, May 07, 2008
What's the story now?
I cut off my eyelashes.
No, there's nothing wrong with your eyes. It's just err....mine.
I did cut off my eyelashes since the extensions is beyond skin deep. lol. Hurts like hell loh. And because of that, I've got swollen eyes, treat it with spoons chilled with ice. I've had it with me for 12 days and i cannot tahan no more so yeah, i chop em off. That is how i waste my money. Like what i did with my hair. Not happy with the waves, rebond it. Not happy with the rebonded hair, permed it. Not happy again, highlight it. Not happy again, rebonded it and dyed it to a normal color. Not happy with the length, chop it off. Permed, rebonded. Now, i'm with extensions and i've permed it once again. So there's a never-ending cycle to my hair. What should i do with my tresses next?
Anyway, speaking of hairs, Brat shaved his lovely curls too. I reached home after work only to find the house empty. So i called Mom and she said that she's picking Brat up from his Dad. They're at the hairdresser's when i called them. Since he's been away for 3 days, and i've missed him, i went down to CWP. not tired but excited. ha ha. The bus at my place takes forever(!) so i cabbed during stupid peak hours. Nevermind about that. Met them at my mom's favourite place (TIME ZONE, ARGH!), and there he was looking so different one loh. Usually, strangers will ask whether he's a boy or a girl cuz of that darn long curly wurly hair. But now, he looks cuter and more err...boy-y too loh! god, i'm missing his hair already.
Yeah, i know. this is a very draggy post. Who ask to to read em? :P
I hate someone,
keep wondering who.
I hate someone,
Oh, it must be you!!
ha ha. k bye.