Monday, May 26, 2008
What's the story now?
hurrah. I'll be able to blog now.
Alot i repeat a whole LOT of shits, I've went through. Work dilemma, drama-mama, two-faced, backstabber 'angel' and more upcoming events to make me crazy. sigh. life is a never-ending drama ey. And life has taught me a VERY USEFUL lesson, that is not to trust your usual average person. mmh, wont be blogging more of that. everything is killing me you know.
It's true what my dad quotes, working is indeed not for me, schooling is and since i wanna know the real pinch on working, i got more then that and it's the real deal. sigh, why can't i set a goal in life? everything is messed up.
I don't even know what I'm doing sometimes. Heck, i even forgot that my birthday is about to come. YES, I AM THAT STRESSED UP. my mind is like a running childcare center. haaaaaiiiiiiizz.
Actually i'm in the midst of watching The Kite Runner. Yes, i'm still in the lab. It's not the usual BUSY MONDAY but there's some run-about. And I'll try to handle the calls (done that pretty much), tracing of results (that too) and all the whatnots by myself. Maybe I'll be back later with updates on the well-spent weekday. I love my
ohana.
WHY CAN"T I JUST SPEAK UP??!!!