Wednesday, June 18, 2008
What's the story now?
sometimes i think that my workplace is not treating me fairly sia. I don't care. I wanna say it here. Maybe not all, but just some of it.
I'm not trying to say that I'm a "dedicated" worker, BUT(!!) sialla, i covered shits siak, and I'm still doing it. I'm NOT COMPLAINING lah but it's just not fucking fair for me.....yah, for me alone.
The other time when i wanna take a day's leave, you said i have to give a reason. Then i gave u a VALID reason that I wanna send my mom to the airport cuz she's going away to someplace, and u said, "no, that's not a reason". at that point of time, i feel like fucking killing myself sial. Everybody in my family, including my grandma and aunty i think send her off. BUT ME? her daughter didn't. why? because i need a "reason" to take leave. I felt that i'm sucha a doofus. my job and the people is taking a toll on me.
I can just simply walk-off sia. really. u guys don't need me anyway. fuck you guys lah. Even when I'm on MC, i came. WHY???!!!! because i'm a doofus, following everything they say.
FUCK LAH. AFTER the fucking money fucking fucking problem, i'm leaving. FUCK YOU! i just can't let it out on anybody, cuz u need trust. But, aiyah...in a place like this, who can u trust. NEIHE, ZERO!