In Singapore hun, u can't escape ERP. wth?
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11484483?origin\x3dhttp://fazfoward.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Why fart and waste when u can burp and taste?
Friday, July 18, 2008
What's the story now?
So.... for two days I've been spending my night "wisely" with my ex-schmates. Apparently, i was never close to them...all that was exchaged within my secondary school time with them was petty arguments. You know how irritating they can get right? Trying every means to be funny, making fun of everything. Keep calling out every parents names. How i hate some of them....grr. But of cuz, pinces of what they used to be stays the same. Some still calls me by my Dad's name. I don't know why, but maybe it's supposed to be funny. When will they ever change?


Actually I'm more then happy to hang around with them. Though at times I don't really understand what they're talking about. Codes, codings, secret codes. And I'll just laugh along. I tried to talk, but nay...cuz i don't wanna utter rubbish.


And i have to stop my fingers from any single movements possible. They say that i look rather disturbed???? I just have this irritating habit, my fingers can't keep still. I'll twirl my hair, stroke my legs (and when they ask, i'll say my leg's itchy, lol), looking at my nails, rubbing my palms, twriling strings, bag handles, ear phones ... you get my drift. Tsk, they even ask me to stop smoking. That is one bad habit, but I don't think I'll quit that soon. Other strange thing that I have is forgetting to finish my convos. I think I am strange as a whole, but dfntly not insane hoh. lol.


Lau Pan Niang

Photobucket

Nice to meet you, *shakes hand*

I'm Faz but not that furious,neither am I in Tokyo.
Still 16, 17? Well atleast that's what 7-11 and mama shop thinks.
Cheese cake and strawberry milkshake to go, please. (:

Not your cup of tea?

Well, X marks the spot, hun.


Links

Sue Shekyn Seri Felicia Ain Wan Amin Arto Nabila Nurul Huda Mirta Syazanna Eeduh Qian Hui ShaSha Lizah Jessica Magdelene Syikin Zira Faziee Adora Shereen
Silly Stinkaporeans
Chasing cars
The current mood of fazfoward at www.imood.com
snoopettes
Website Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters





I'm Watching . . !

follow fazforward at http://twitter.com