Monday, July 28, 2008
What's the story now?
Yeah, loud and clear.

That's it. I can't be bothered anymore. It's getting ridiculous. I can't even decipher your atrocious language anyways. I rather waste my time feeding pigeons rather than trying my every mean to scrutinize whatever u're trying to say. U are not worth my bloody time. And i don't even want u to be a part of my memory. Scums. And yeah, you guys are 'bacin' alright! Too good to be true! hahah!
And oh ya, having u guys as friends? prft. That is one biggest stupid mistake my sister made. Might as well befriend with female dogs right?
1 little, 2 little, 3 little indian ... and 1 more big indian?
still not happy? screw u. whose daddy is a molester?!!!
//
Well anyway Sue and Fie's holiday ends today. I've got so many things to share. It's cheesecake time!