In Singapore hun, u can't escape ERP. wth?
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11484483?origin\x3dhttp://fazfoward.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Why fart and waste when u can burp and taste?
Friday, July 25, 2008
What's the story now?
Whoa! I feel so fucking threatened!! READ BETWEEN THE LINES, faggot. I was referring to myself bout the tatts and the eyebrow. So whose eyes need to be gorge out now huh? *points to LULUSPADE (hahahaha, the name's fierce huh), a girl who's not brought up well enough. Suckers is her word? My oh my. You're making a joke outta your pity self. I'm trying hard to understand what u're trying to verse, but the trash talk is giving me a hard time to read. damn girl, for a start try to atleast respect yourself.

Know nothing, don't talk merepek??! WTFF??! If u think that you don't care about anything that's going to be happen, why don't u say whatever u've gotta say right infront of their face?

I've told her umpteen times not to have any boyfriends in school. Infact the whole family did gave a hearing. So what if she likes that guy? Like as if he's you boyfriend. And i was the one who asked her to confront u turds.


Maybe you're just to immune to all the trashy talks,your sorry state life, that you don't even understand what i just blogged about.

If I'm bitching behind your filthy back, i wouldn't have left my url on your tagboard.
I'm wasting my time. You'll interpret the whole thing wrongly, that's for sure.

She's the one, who's inviting people (read: me and my bro) to come to her blog, and now she's not happy with the fact that I'm trying to protect my sis? I swear my sis won't ever be you friend. Who needs a barbaric low down ass like you as a friend? Definitely no one.


Contradiction. Yes. tsk tsk. Still not happy with my sis, sofia, or ME? Feel free to meet me.


Seriously, stop with all your "pukimak". Where did u come out from in the first place anyways? the dog pound? Say that infront of Sofia's mom, or rather say that infront of your mom. tsk.

KELAKAR KETAWE LAH SIAL!


Lau Pan Niang

Photobucket

Nice to meet you, *shakes hand*

I'm Faz but not that furious,neither am I in Tokyo.
Still 16, 17? Well atleast that's what 7-11 and mama shop thinks.
Cheese cake and strawberry milkshake to go, please. (:

Not your cup of tea?

Well, X marks the spot, hun.


Links

Sue Shekyn Seri Felicia Ain Wan Amin Arto Nabila Nurul Huda Mirta Syazanna Eeduh Qian Hui ShaSha Lizah Jessica Magdelene Syikin Zira Faziee Adora Shereen
Silly Stinkaporeans
Chasing cars
The current mood of fazfoward at www.imood.com
snoopettes
Website Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters





I'm Watching . . !

follow fazforward at http://twitter.com