Thursday, August 14, 2008
What's the story now?
I've a list of things to grab this end of month. Prolly more bags. Dad's been bugging me to quit my job, which i will of cuz. And I'm gonna get back to school, most probably with NJ (you know who u are) next year. hee! I can't wait. Schooling means, a new chapter of life. Working is fun ... when it comes to the money part je.
I've wasted half of my life to endless nothings. The job I have now means nothing to me. And I've been doing things which is not to my liking. Like getting to ITE. urgh! See, influence led me to such miserable life. I'm not complaining, just urm ... ranting? hah.
Anywho, I'll be quitting this shitty ass job say .... 2/3 months from now, although the pops means pronto, but i think I need to save up for our Bangkok trip and Batam trip again right, pops?