Wednesday, August 06, 2008
What's the story now?
SO...maybe i won't be closing down this blog after-all, re-doing another one will require so much of a hassle, so yeah. I'm am fickle.
Annnnnywayyyy, i met shekyn, karem, fareed, nas? naz?. Even though, there are times when I feel like I'm the odd one out (they're always talking about m.bands, jamming and such), but nevertheless, i had a belly-o of fun.
I don't even mind sitting like a empty coke bottle (yeah, i am that pathetic), and listening to all their stupid stories/jokes, cuz more or less, those people that they're talking about is someone i know.
And I'm thinking of getting my ass back to school, but at the same time I'm afraid if this black colored (my high-level of nicotine intake, thus the color i assume) brain of mine just won't function anymore. Just like after the milkshake kelis song was playing at Macd's, i have the sudden craving for their Milkshakes too. err...out of point, but yeah.
P.S I DON'T WANT TO HAVE A FUCKING CLONE PLEASE!!! urgh, u're getting on my nerves.